First Baptist is a diverse Church with people of all ages and backgrounds. It is a church that God has brought together to connect and serve Him.
What Can I Expect?
• Smiles and a warm friendly welcome
• Ministries for the entire family.
• Personal relationships to help you feel a part of the First Baptist family and part of the family of God.
• Worship to connect you with God.
• Life Applicable messages from God’s Word.
What do I wear?
Most people dress casually. Wear what is comfortable for you. We care more about you than what you wear.
What’s the Sunday morning service like?
A joyful experience with contemporary praise songs and an occasional traditional hymn, a Bible-based message, and sometimes, a surprise or two. Bring your Bible, use one in the pew, or follow the verses onscreen. The service usually lasts a little over an hour.
What about my kids?
On Sunday morning, a nursery is available for babies and toddlers. Children’s church (K-5th grades) begins in the sanctuary, but moves on to their own activities before the message. If you prefer, your children may remain with you for the entire service. We also have youth groups and children’s activities at other times.
First Baptist Church is accessible with a street level entrance.